Monday, February 9, 2009

What I'm looking for...

Post By:Lady N

I'm not quite sure really. Lady A was making fun of my taste in men this weekend saying I like douchey guys in suits. Correction: I like assholes. A large percentage of them wear suits.

What I do like is guys who author, Toby Young, describes as "Just Gay Enough."

Read:
Appearing to be gay is such an all-round advantage in present-day Manhattan it's even an asset in the dating arena. Talk magazine ran an article in May 2000 identifying the magic ingredient that makes Jude Law, Matt Damon, and Edward Norton such heartthrobs: apparently, they're "Just Gay Enough." A female veteran of the New York dating scene was quoted describing her ideal man: "You want him to be a little gay about things. You want a lover who has pride of ownership in his house, who cooks, likes to dance, loves his mother, cares about his wardrobe and his body, but who doesn't go too far in any of those pursuits. You want him to be Just Gay Enough."


Most guys only notice T&A on a girl, completely ignoring some fashion atrocities ala Strawberry's mannequins . A guy I used to date has been known to say things like, "Is she really wearing Mudd jeans? Hi Seventh Grader." I loved him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you ;)