Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"whose that girl?? ohhh and who is that boy??????"

Post By:Lady A, Lady N, Lady M & Sir F

Who are we you ask?

Lady A:
My style in 10 words or less:
Rockabilly-Housewife meets sophisticated goth. Sucker for garters/stockings and heels!

My outlook on life in 10 words or less:
Making adventures out of every day events.

About me:
I am a lil ball of happy energy. An insomniac that loves sleep. Way too sarcastic for my own good. I strive to be a mix of Martha Stewart/Frida Kahlo/Bettie Page. I check out books from the library & watch PBS. I like holding hands and laughing so hard I snort. I want someone who doesn't play games, unless the game is scrabble. Not into showy flashy guys, BUT I do enjoy good manners and non-picky eaters


Lady N:
My style in 10 words or less:
Contradicting. Edgy and girly

My outlook on life in 10 words or less:
Glass is half empty. Bartender, can I have another?

About me:
I’m pretty goofy, read a lot of books, swim every day, and have a weak spot for online shopping and dirty martinis. I have a tendency to say inappropriate things at the dinner table. I’m really great at doing imitations of people. I never know the words to any songs. Looking for someone who has a sarcastic sense of humor and isn’t afraid to bust my balls and call me out on my bullshit.



Lady M:
My style in 10 words or less:
A punk rock femme inteligista who enjoys whisky, vinyl, and leather jackets.

My outlook on life in 10 words or less:
Live fast, and leave your inhibitions at the door.

About me:
I’m not your run of the average NYC girl clone. I like spending my nights rummaging through record collections and watching old movies. I’m that chick you call up when you want to take a last minute road trip to Graceland at 3am. I like books and I’m not talking about Oprah’s book club picks either. B- horror movies and funny guys melt my heart and if they dance even better.

AND

Sir F:
My style in 10 words or less:
laid-back but not borderline homeless chic

My outlook on life in 10 words or less:
Everything happens for a reason. Life’s what you make it.

About me:
I’m pretty laid-back and easygoing. I study and perform improv and sketch comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre and around town. A great sense of humor is important. Ghost Busters and Gremlins are the two greatest films ever made. Believe it. What am I ideally looking for? Winona Ryder. Circa ’94–’95. Let’s see if this works. They make time machines, right?

*heart, 
Your ladies AND gentleman
Lady A, Lady N, Lady M and Sir F 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you ;)