Sunday, February 22, 2009

OMG When Will It End??!!!

Post By: Lady A

Why am i still getting emails to my TONY account???

omg i am going to have a break down. 

every email is funny and well written! but i cant go on 30+ dates! (no i really cant-trust me)

I made 3 folders :Into:Maybe:Not Into:

I read once and filter them into the appropriate folder. if they are weird i delete. I have shared a personal email with two of them now, jut because looking into my TONY email freaks me out.


i keep myself pretty busy, i think that is why i was happy being in the situation i have allowed myself to be in. i only saw him like maybe once a week. chatted/text/email here and there, 

and NOW i am being forced to go out more, and be on "point"

ok i just re-read this, i am being a baby.

too many emails. and the red light on my blackberry mocks me :/

3 comments:

  1. I'm still getting e-mails too! This is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want them to shut it down. lol. hugs Sir F, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady M says to respond to all emails. Makes for awesome stories!

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)