Thursday, February 5, 2009

Last Night

Post By:Lady M

A couple of my friends and I decided to meet up and head out to a bar in Williamsburg Brooklyn called Barcade.

Some people's idea of a romantic nightspot involves candles, slow jams, and a heart-shaped box of candy. But for girls on the hunt for that elusive small-torsoed, tight-jeaned, floppy-haired species known as the Emoboyis Williamsburgus, there's no better pick-up spot than Barcade.- NYMAG

A bar that has arcade games, awesome microbrews, AND ' Emoboyis Williamsburgus'. Too good to be true right? I was pleasently surprised as the review stayed true to fact and found some hottie bespectacled men playing pacman as soon as I entered the bar. I've found that there's a diffrence between the quality of men that prowl the bar scene in Manhattan as opposed to Brooklynite men. Brooklyn men tend to usually be overly educated, cultured, into art, books, bourban, sarcasm, and shows. Guys who hang in the city can easily be spotted wearing collard shirts and they travel in packs with their, 'bros'. They are what you call 'Metrosexuals'. Now, from my expereince it's best to stay far away from these types are they are not interested in having any sort of inteligent conversation with the lady species. I understand that I'm making a generalization here but any NYC lady will agree with me on the dochefactor of these metrosexuals. My suggestion is to venture out into Brooklyn and catch yourself a hottie, floppy-haired, bespecatcled nerd as I did last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you ;)