Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I think I'm done with this whole TONY dating thing

Post By: Sir F
I thought about this a lot today. I've had a lot to think about lately. It was fun getting the e-mails and going on the few dates I had, but I think I'm done with it.

I don't mean to be so cryptic, but I really don't think it's a good idea I continue.

Will this mean I'll stop blogging here? No.

But I think I'm going to e-mail these ladies and cancel.

Shit just gets so busy and I don't have the proper time. Plus a prospect at the theatre has grown more, so...yeah.

Doesn't mean I will cancel plans to hang out with the lovely ladies on this blog. Why? Because they're super fuckin' awesome people and I want to hang with them because it's hard to find good people to share these life experiences with.

Sir F is done with TONY dating.

5 comments:

  1. To quote The Smiths...
    "I Started Something I Couldn't Finish"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up for referencing THe Smiths.

    Plus a prospect at the theatre has grown more, so...yeah. - Very nice!

    Is sunday still on folks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes kids it is still on, minus Lady N.

    Sir F, wanna be topic master? we can discuss what i mean later.

    *hugs, i enjoyed our phonechat today, hope you got outside!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brunch will be awesome times!

    I'll be whatever you want. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)