Monday, February 23, 2009

Date # 2

Ok, I'm meeting potential cutie # 2 today. I will not make the same mistake as my last date with S (not the boogers guy) and will NOT be leaving the island, and made dinner plans afterwards with a friend so that there's no possibility of the date going into overtime.

He sounded cute on paper, a Brit in his 30's (more of my age bracket) who told me he once accidentally locked himself in a moving van and had to call AAA to get him out. Stupid with a British accent, just my type. : )

Will post details later.

3 comments:

  1. A clutz with a british accent.. sounds like a keeper to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good plan! woul dyou like me to meet up and sit in the background with a score card? i cant send over fondue but i can throw m&m's at you!

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)