Friday, February 20, 2009

Oatmeal Bacon Cookies(w/chocolate) vs. Creme Brulee

Post By:Lady A

so i know everyone has been telling me i am freaking out over all this for no reason.
i wish everyone could have peaked into my email pre-deletes- the emails were long,charming,witty and LONG

i decided before i started hearing *you got mail: that i would respond to everyone that emailed me, seriously thinking that i would get 5 tops/and even less once i saw the picture they picked of me *ick

but i got a ton more than i expected. so sitting down to write, i didn't want to come off as generic and wanted to respond properly.

that sorta took a toll on me. i know i "blog" about my life-truth is i keep sooooo much hidden. even my closest dearest friends have to still sit me down and pry information on how i feel. so it was hard having to share myself over and over again with each email. i would rather keep undressing and dancing in pasties and boy shorts with stockings and garters than email about myself.

the last few days i have been corresponding the most with two suitors.  they both love food

one was a chef for a few years in Italy (yeah amazing right??) when asked what his specialty is he responded with :creme brulee made with lemon zest and fresh vanilla beans: 

*my sister-cio-pets response: "does he like depeche mode-if so marry him"

the second suitor is a hyper ball of energy and by peaking at his flickr is well traveled and loves to experiment and cook. when he first shared his food pictures with me (which i guess i was more interested in seeing then of him- i am such a fat girl)  I saw the pictures and feared that he may not be red meat friendly (yeah i think it may be a deal breaker in my book) but he sent me the picture below,which is Oatmeal/Chocolate/Smoked Bacon 


so on just that alone kids i pose you this question:

oatmeal bacon cookies vs. creme brulee


btw:both these guys are in their 20's. i have not dated someone so close to my age in forever!



Love, Lady A

2 comments:

  1. AGREED!!!! "i would rather keep undressing and dancing in pasties and boy shorts with stockings and garters than email about myself."

    I would pick :creme brulee made with lemon zest and fresh vanilla beans: . I'm skeptical about any cookie that has a meat product in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would LOVE to dance naked in booty shorts!!

    UM go on a date with BOTH! Duh.

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)