Monday, February 23, 2009

Hot dogs and Ms.Pac Man

POST BY: Sir F

I had my second "meet up" tonight and it was a lot of fun. She chose to meet at Crif Dogs, which happens to be one of my favorite places to grab a bite.

She was cute and funny and we ate hot dogs and played Ms. Pac Man. It was a good time. Though, I think I might have the same problem Lady A had. I mean, I found her attractive and connected, but...I dunno. We're meeting for brunch in a few weeks.

She's really really cool and fun, but it might be one of those things where I'd like to hang out, but not date.

I know ladies hate when guys say or do that. But...I don't know.

I had a LOT of fun regardless.

I have a handful of meet ups to go and I'm trying to figure out what's going on with a few ladies at the theatre. Guess we'll see.
I still feel like I'm in over my head.

4 comments:

  1. hot dogs and played Ms. Pac Man... HELL YEAH! You should check out barcade for your next meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i feel you. i am not used to all this attention. and i think in the end i am just going to confuse myself even more.

    *pout

    i want to play with dogs all day. not date them at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my problem is I like to make things more difficult than they really are and I just end up destroying or complicating things.

    Pretty attractive. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir F perhaps it's an Aries trait? Although, it's not true in my case. Try not to look too much into things. Do you prefer complicated relationships?

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)