Saturday, February 21, 2009

Creme Brulee Wins!

Post By:Lady A

And it is only because i flipped a coin.

so i have my first "meet up". i decided to grow a pair and accept a face to face meeting.

we have emailed:we have text and now we shall meet.

but i am sooo cheating, and i feel bad for the poor sap already.

i have asked him to meet me for ONE drink at Lady N's place of employment, where i know CurlyHairCutie and BarBoy.

QUESTION:would it be bad if i have Lady N, CurlyHairCutie & Bar Boy have paddles and pretend its dancing with the stars, they can score him on looks-manners-how many times he makes me laugh/snort? I sorta wish Sir F and Lady M were there too!

moving on.

i am hoping it is a short meeting. he has plans to go to a party (but has already alluded that he would like to spend more time with me-whoa buddy we haven't even met-slow your roll)

i have work-then rushing to drop off a press kit-rush to moms to fix myself-rush to bar to meet him.

this is going to be interesting. and i have this blogger crew as a text message support group

i have never just been out there and "dated" i am too lazy to juggle more than one person. one is too much even at times.

but i guess i should do it: i have to-or else this blog will be dull on my part.

if i were to write a book it would be called this:

"dating with training wheels:the adventures of a recovering prude"
;) its a working title.

what would your book be called?


p.s. i hope he does not fall in "like" with me in the first 5 minutes. this has been a recent trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you ;)