Tuesday, February 3, 2009

to all the guys out there.....

Post By:Lady A

....who think I am nice, sweet and "the one for them"; please let me have a say before you get mad at me for not wanting to date you. 

I am a polite person, I a flirty but in a "sweet-proper" way not in a "lets go to bed" kinda-way. (but i am learning to let out my inner sex kitten...more on that later)  

I was asked for my number in the middle of a house party this past weekend. all eyes went on me as I fumbled to answer. I was polite, I said "ok" but in reality I wanted to be like "sorry, I don't see a connection, and I have enough friends I can hardly keep up with...this would be a waste of time"

but no, he now has my number....and I will have to figure out how to deal with that.

the one guy who I am now becoming intrigued by, did not come out saturday. too bad because its no longer just physical for me, I have become intellectually stimulated by him, which is also very very sexy to me. this could lead to trouble.

to the others here you go....... 

.....with me, i will just break your heart. 

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you ;)