Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lady A:Klutz

Post By:Lady A

its only a meet up. just one drink.
so why do you ask am i in a dress???

Because dumb me spilled iced coffee on my black slacks. so i smell like a walking starbucks/dunkindonuts shop!!!

i forgot my perfume and forgot to step into sephora to sprtiz myself.
i have no clue were my jewelry is.
i almost poked my eye out while doing my make up. 
i bit into a pepper in my dinner and my lips swelled a bit-and not in the cute A.Jolie way.
and i just looked at my nails and boy do i need a mani (black paint in the edges.gross)


yeah i am so not a girl. 
thank goodness the lighting is low at the lounge,

ugh.

i just really want to chill on the couch and watch a stupid movie (which i never want to do) and drink beers. 


1 comment:

  1. Good luck tonight mujer!!! I'm glad you ditched the slacks, it's always nice to wear a dress on the first date. Don't be nervous, just be your normal fabulous self.

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)