Thursday, February 19, 2009

Last Meal Response

Post by: Lady N

The answer to Lady A's question:

"If you could plan your last meal, what would it be? who would prepare it? who would you share it with? where would you have it? and why to all of the above"

My last meal would definitely be steak, medium rare (don't most death row inmates choose this also? I'm so cliche), mash potatoes with salt and pepper, baked potato, sunny side up eggs, and 2 boiled eggs. Does that sound weird? I really love potatoes and eggs. And fish sauce for my boiled eggs. I'm not sure, with this meal, if anyone would want to spend the day with me. Actually, I'm a little saddened by the fact that I can't think of someone I would want to spend my last day with. Whoever this person is would also be the person who prepares the meal because I think I would be too impatient. Maybe I would choose the guy dubbed Greatest Sex Ever...since I would obvi need to have a lot of sex before I go. And some kisses on my back. All of this would take place at a cliff-side bungalow overlooking the ocean on Koh Tao, Thailand. Mmmmm....

This would actually also work well as a first date. I would just replace the location with...my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you ;)