Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Craigslist Update

So, Mr. Craigslist just responded with this :

Well hello love and thanks for the replay

Yes... lets hang 10 this weekend. Im also free most nights after 6:30.
Hmmm why is such a cute girl like you single?

Will


He has yet to find out that I'm really a two headed monster..





He also responded with his myspace and dear sweet LORD was I surprised. He's a REALLY HOT MENZ, just my type really. I scoped out some of his pictures that he had. He was in a band, has some bangin tats, and beautiful eyes. ANYWAY, enough of my rambling...ha. It's a date this Friday and I'm nervous but really flippin excited at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!! This weekend is going to be stock full of awesome sauce!!

5 comments:

  1. hot damn! soo excited for you!!!! what dress are you going to wear? i knwo you will have red lips! your going to the show right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's at Trash bar in the burg.. some punk bands are playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit. Jackpot, right? I hope this guy is as awesome as he sounds! I'll be rootin' for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a ny transplant which is a plus but his grammar sucks! I asked him if we could meet up during the week- next week.

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)