Sunday, February 22, 2009

First Date Down.101 to go!

Post By:Lady A

all went well. conversation flowed. chocolate fondue was shared. 
Lady N made funny comments and gave him a "10".
  he ordered some lovely proseco. 

so why am i not into him?
i didn't get any tummy-flies. i need the tummy flies.
and he didn't even try to kiss me. but he may have just been proper.

i got this from Lady N today:

"Lady A,
Ok- thought you might want to see this : )
Even though you weren't that into him, sometimes it's very flattering to
know that someone is very into you : )

How's your day going? Any more OtherTONY updates?"
-Lady N
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Creme Brulee

Date: Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 2:34 AM
Subject: Lady A
To: Lady N


"Lady N,

Just wanted to say thanks again for making an amazing night just that more
memorable. The fondue was second to the sweetness of Lady A!! (cheesy I
know) She has a great friend and thanks for putting her up to this! (the
Tony's personal ad that is)

Ciao
Creme Brulee "
I was chatting with QueensPunkTourGuideBoy today, telling him about my highs and low last night, and i told him that i gave my "date" a b-day card since his bday is monday. My friend in so many words said i am too nice and give too much too soon. basically i am a card whore. and while its a nice gesture, peeps may read into it too much.

of course i have to like the guys who DONT put effort into me. i was crushed last night and technology & time was my enemy. I lost my temper. i rarely lose my temper anymore, i try to just view things for how they are and not waste my energy being mad. i mean come on there are wars and what not going on in the world-why should i get mad because i am in brooklyn at 1am and my calls are not being answered????? 

i wish i could just like the nice guys who order prosecco and laugh at my stupid jokes. 
BUT NO
i have to like the guys who i go out of my way for, and who have yet to truly take me anywhere.

:( bleh.

i need tummy flips if its going to work. if i try to make it work with no tummy flips, there is a good chance i may cheat on the person. and i am not a cheater-so lets not go down that path.

[the Giant gives me tummy flips, and i even have become nervous when cooking for him. (thats another sign that i am into boys-when i get nervous cooking for them)]

4 comments:

  1. It's always the bad boys that give a girl tummy flips. Not all the time though. I think you might still be into someone else and not fully feeling this new chef dude. A kiss on the first date is not always necessary either. Although, I never had a first did where a first kiss wasn't involved :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always afraid to kiss on the first date. Though, from my experiences on a kiss on the first date it always turns out to be a harmless kiss or it ends up taken further (you know what I mean). So, I'm always cautious with that and I try not to come on too strong.

    I totally get the "tummy flips" thing. My problem is when I get them, I act on them too often without giving it a thought. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it ends disastrous. This might be getting into new territory to where maybe I need to slow down and not sleep with dates or people I get that feeling with so fast.

    Wow. I'm being extremely open with that, but it's something that can be an issue.

    I understand what you mean. Sometimes people can be wonderful and fantastic and should be someone you should be with, but if that feeling isn't there...you can't force it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. F I get where you're getting at but we're not in the 1950's here and it's totally fine if you act on impulse on the first date..as long as the chick is cool with it. It's also good that you're being open with this b.c we can relate with what you're going through too. I believe in playing it by ear ..no rules...just having fun..that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady N so thought i was feeling him. thing is i am a great date, i know how to play the role.

    and yes Lady M, i like the Giant, and he know that, and i am taking it for face value-to see if it becomes something at somepoint if it is supposed to happen, like in the stars type shit

    SIr F. its nice you can admit to that. I am a recovering prude (we will discuss that more in person)

    its funny, i cant just run with the feeling i have right now with someone, because my guard is up and i am scared i will get hurt-i had to mush hurt the last two years. i just want things to be easy and fun. but i guess that wouldnt be feelings but hormones.

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)