Thursday, February 19, 2009

dudes

Post by: Lady M

In conjunction with sir F's idea of a time machine to teleport him to 95' to scope of Miss Ryder I'd like to propose the same, but in this case I'd make it the 1950's and the object of affection would be Marlon Brando. I'd say Brando circa Guys and Dolls because I always love a nice dapper gentleman. Honestly, I don't even know what my type is anymore. I guess I'll give you all the ' types' that I've dated or have been attracted to.

1. The punk rock movie buff who looks like a younger version of al pachino or John Bender from the Breakfast Club

2. The bespectacled NPR, hiker, indie dude with full sleeved tattoos

3. The older punk rock chef who shares an affinity for the MISFITS

4. The film buff who has an obsession with Bjork and B horror films


I'm curious as to who my # 5 will be..time will only tell...

4 comments:

  1. I don't have tattoos, I do like Bjork and I LOVE B horror films. I'm somewhat there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a lot of these things [just minus the dude part ;)]

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you LOVE B horror movie films then there's no question that you are awesome. A Brooklyn boy with no tattoos? * gasp*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right? I don't have tattoos for these following reasons:

    -Never got the money together

    -Could never make up my mind

    -People telling me it would hurt my chances with acting gigs.

    I don't really care about the last one though.

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)