Thursday, February 19, 2009

Response

"If you could plan your last meal, what would it be? who would prepare it? who would you share it with? where would you have it? and why to all of the above"


Well, I'll start my answer by telling you all what Bourdain's last meal would be; The roasted bone marrow at St. John restaurant in London.

I'm more of a breakfast person really so I would say that my last meal would be a 'Baliada' which is a concoction made up of a flour tortilla, refried red beans, and mantequilla crema (similar to sour cream). Sometimes scrambled eggs are added as well. It's a simple yet amazingly delicious meal. Others would call it hangover food. Similar to that 3am slice of pizza you have after a night of debauchery. I would share it with my family and friends of course and I would most likely eat it on the sofa watching Rock of Love Bus.


If I were to ask my potential suitors one question it would be :

Marty Mcfly lent you the keys to the DeLorean. Where in time are you taking me on our first date?

2 comments:

  1. aww shit Mija-that sounds like da bomb!!!! mmmmmm

    i have to sit and ponder your pregunta.

    miss you!

    see you soon i hope!!!

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO good, i tried it in Cabo!! YOu don't have a recipe do you? Of Course, Mr. Woodbridge wouldn't eat it....

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)