Monday, February 16, 2009

Time Out Singles Party: what to wear???

Post By:Lady A

I spent a lovely evening with QueensPunkTourGuideBoy, Saw the world, a few rockets, ate empandas and pizza, and rambled about everything and anything including my latest research on the 30'something-males.

at the end of the evening when he dropped me off he asked me what i would be wearing to the Time Out New York's Singles issue party.

Can i tell you that my body's reaction to that was..."umm yeah, now you can sleep, no anxiety tonight please!"


i have insomnia, and last night for the first time in many many weeks by booty was in bed sooo early. why? because i guess i physically could not bear the thought of picking out an outfit.



This morning while trying to cook something to eat for lunch, make coffee/breakfast/curling the ends of my hair/packing my bag i had an "a-ha" and reached in my closet and pulled out a dress i have worn 4 times prior. and since i have lost weight i had to fix it two times. This morning i was sewing myself into it.

peak here to take a look at it.

I am so plain, plain black stockings and black heels, black pearl earrings and ring.

I will do my make up and fix my hair before i leave work to head down to the location.

I never in a million years thought i would a)be doing this and B)be so anxious and nervous.

I have had a few more responses and have been doing everything and anything to NOT reply. procrastination has become my middle name. but i am replying, just at a slow-snail-speed.

Hope Lady N had a better time picking out her outfit.


and just a thought: wouldn't it be cool if Lady N, Lady M and myself went on a triple date with some of our prospects? and if we filmed it would you watch it???

*le sigh back to paperlandia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you ;)