Wednesday, February 18, 2009

truth or dare:truth

Post By: Lady A

i just had an "omg i think i drunk twittered" moment while on the phone with the VA-X.
He said something that triggered a tipsy action.

On Monday night(Tuesday morning)while I wall flowered my way through the evening somehow HolyWaters caught up to me (i am such a lightweight/cheap date its not even funny) and i must have twittered while with Sir F, Lady N and Lady B at drinks-N-wings,  i know i had moments where i was there, but not there-daydreaming.

so my "oh-shit" moment came and i logged onto twitter to see if i had written anything there (my twitter is closed to only peeps on my list-its not public)

and there it was.....dooom!!!!
 
"VivaLali:Hated tonite! Can someone just let it be ok to date the guy I like! Hit him and send him the memo that I am fabulous!!!0thanks! Ugh
1:53 AM yesterday from TwitterBerry"

yeah. thing is, he can see that message there since he is a fellow twitter. f*ck. 

so now i have to grow balls and be straight with myself on what i want and what i am willing to give and not give. 

i am doing shit 1/2 assed and thats not my 'stee. (yes quite ghetto at present)

I need to do this BEFORE i go on any dates because i do not like to waste my time nor others.
but mainly my time.

i am 28, its ok to cut ties since, lets be honest here:i have enough friends and do i really need to keep one in someone i sorta was seeing? umm no-i would rather focus on the friends i have now. 



i wish i had la right now to calm me down :( 

1 comment:

  1. It's hard but sometimes it's best to just cut those ties. Cut it HARD if it makes you feel that way, because it won't get better. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)