Wednesday, February 18, 2009

*break time

Post By:Lady A

I need to take a break from replying to the emails i have received from NYC's singles.

Now the emails i have received,for the most part, have not been short, they have been long. very long, like biography long. encyclopedia long (do we get the point? yes. ok moving on)

So the great thing is most of my suitors have in common: they cook, like for reals! its been a minute since i have had someone cook for me. gees, if a guy right now would make me toast i would be happy (thats sad)

They are also super witty and funny. i have been laughing out loud A LOT (well in their emails at least)

and by posting scrabble bit, i may have many many new partners (in scrabble kiddos; not in my bed)

there is one question i have been asking all of them and you should answer it as well:

"If you could plan your last meal, what would it be? who would prepare it? who would you share it with? where would you have it? and why to all of the above"

i decided that within the next 24hours i will say yes to one of my prospects. mainly cuz both Lady N and Sir F both have had/will have their first dates already. 

i took procrastination to the next level and gave myself a mani and pedi.
ok back to corresponding,

p.s. I need help on saying "i am just not that into you" in a very nice way. help.

2 comments:

  1. Tell them you're dying and you don't want to burden them with the weight of responsibility of having to take care of you in your last days.

    It works for me. Needless to say it's SUPER awkward when you run into them again. Surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lali I told you to ask them : Marty Mcfly lent you the keys to the DeLorean. Where in time are you taking me on our first date?

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)