Sunday, February 22, 2009

In Over My Head

POST BY: Sir F

Not to sound like a big baby and lame, but I'm kind of feeling in over my head lately.

I'm generally pretty busy with the theatre and performing, but with the addition of the TONY stuff and trying to find some work it's been quite the juggling act. It's sad when I have to schedule dates from 3 weeks from now. I'm still getting e-mails too. It jumped from a few potential dates to about a handful or more. In addition to that, some ladies I had fancied in the improv community have finally been showing some attention my way.

I know. OHHHHH, POOOOOR Sir F!

Here's the dilemma. Some of these ladies I've talked to or met already are or seem fantastic and cool. I tend to fall pretty easy for women like this and it worries me. I don't want to become some kid in a candy store and make bad decisions and develop a bad rep. Sounds simple enough to avoid, but EVERYONE can identify with it in some way or another. Am I right?

I'm not used to this. I'm not really used to having this responsibility (yet it's a sense of freedom). And I'm not sure what to do.

Jesus. I'm pretty sure I sound like the biggest creep right now. I can assure you, I am not a creep. I'm just a man who is very capable of making mistakes like everyone else (I saw those Hammer pants you once owned!).

You've caught me on a very open and honest day. Don't be surprised if I delete this post in a panic tomorrow.
EEEEEYYYYYYIIIIIIKES!!!

5 comments:

  1. we are lame. lol


    add the blogger application to your facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which blogger application? I have one, not sure if it's the one you're mentioning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have to schedule dates from 3 weeks from now."What a ladies menz..

    Aren't there 7 days in a week, I'm sure you can schedule dates during the week! You sound like an awesome dude and I have no idea why you're still single. These improv chicks better put up their A game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's part of the problem.

    Tuesday nights I work, Wednesday nights I have class (though, only until 9), Thursday nights I "perform" (but not till 11pm) and then I have a few shows coming up, so it cuts into when I'm available.

    As far as me being single, it's been weird getting back in the game since my engagement fell through over a year and a half ago. I've met some fantastic women since then, but either I wasn't ready or they just didn't understand my schedule and why I spent so much time with what my passion and goals are. I made time for them and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't partially my fault, but I have tried.

    Aaaannnnywayyyy.

    Who needs a drink?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeeeeeeez You and A are SUCH babies! Waaaaah wahhh wahhh! hahah

    Ok. Maybe I'm just jealous. There are tumbleweeds rolling through my singles inbox.

    *pout.

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)