Sunday, February 22, 2009

No Deal

Post By:Lady N

I kinda went on an impromptu random date tonight. It was with this guy that I had met almost a month ago but just have been too busy to meet up with. I should add that from past experience, when I've been "too busy", it usually translates to if I liked you enough I'd have time, but with the only free time I have, I prefer to see my girlfriends. I was hammered when I met him, which should be another red flag, I didn't really remember what he looked like or what we even talked about at the bar.

So tonight he sent me a text saying we should grab a drink. Again, I said I was busy packing since I'm moving on Saturday. He said oh come on... And so I felt bad, having blown him off for a while, so I said I was planning on grabbing a quick dinner if he wanted to join me. He met me on the corner of the restaurant and at the very least he did look better than I had remembered. But I had remembered him to be not attractive at all.

We had a quick dinner, and I would say it was pleasant, but I should have gone with my initial gut instinct which was if I had put off seeing him for this long that I wasn't all that into him. To sum it up, he was really sweet. But he blew his nose at the dinner table. That's a deal breaker for me.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah that wasn't a good move on his part at all. He probably blew buggers onto your plate..groooos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he floss as well and then eat off your plate from across the table?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. I agree he should have excused himself and gone to the bathroom. I was a little surprised and had to look away. And thanks, M, for the hindsight that I may have eaten his boogs. Ew.

    F, he didn't floss, but he did also pop mysterious pills during dinner without an explanation. They were most likely vitamins, but a quick, "Sorry, just taking my vitamin C" would have made the moment less odd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was ecstasy. He was ready to get it on.

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)