Wednesday, February 11, 2009

confession time:

Post By: Lady A

Dear Father, its been a billion years since my last confession; i had a personal ad up on Bust Personals for a lil over a year (but i am forgetful and forgot i had one!) here is my profile:

The word or phrase that best describes my personality
energetic, easy going, sarcastic

The best or worst lie I've ever told

i am a horrible liar, i tend to tell on myself.

Fill in the blank: _____ is sexy; _____ is sexier.
nutella is sexy;eating  nutella while in bed is sexier ok, i can not figure out this one. but i am craving nutella right now....

My most humbling moment

(stolen from another profile) "i'm here aren't i......."

The last thing that made me laugh out loud

I laugh a lot, but its when you get a "snort" out of me, thats when things are getting good!

IDEALS ADD/EDIT THESE TOPICS ON YOUR OWN PROFILE
If I could be anywhere right now

sipping cafe con leche & smoking at a cafe in Barcelona.
or sipping on wine in nyc with friends

If I was given a million dollars
buy a home and throw a party.....

PHILOSOPHIES ADD/EDIT THESE TOPICS ON YOUR OWN PROFILE
Five items I can't live without

chap-stick, muji pens, mini note-pad, musica, hair-tie

25 years from now, I see myself
being old. and being happy.

The role religion plays in my life
its more family tradition, but in no way is it my "guiding light"

My personal motto or creed
"...every thing can be solved with comida y vino..."
;)

STYLE ADD/EDIT THESE TOPICS ON YOUR OWN PROFILE
My personal style

quirky, depends on my mood. i hate spending hours getting ready...quite impatient!

The celebrity I resemble the most
Lucy Van Pelt of the Peanuts

Body art
a few tattoos.

Favorite item of clothing
i love a good dress, nice pair of heels, and if i feel like getting dolled up my garters as well ;)

SPACE ADD/EDIT THESE TOPICS ON YOUR OWN PROFILE
In my bedroom one will find...

a bed, books, ....(and you wont find a tv)

In my refrigerator one will find...
produce, wine, vodka&sake, leftovers!

Pets
sadly none :(

WORK & LIVING ENVIRONMENT ADD/EDIT THESE TOPICS ON YOUR OWN PROFILE
The pace of my life is best described as:

Assistant aka a work-wife

The type of family I come from
LOUD, extreme foodies and "drink" testers.

The amount of fame and fortune I've achieved in my life is...
not much fame, or fortune. plenty of friends and fun

INTERESTS ADD/EDIT THESE TOPICS ON YOUR OWN PROFILE
My favorite way to spend a weekend

a party, dinner w/friends, sleeping in, brunch, errands (yes i enjoy errands, crazy i know)

If I could take a class on any subject, it would be...
silk screen methods,

The sports I play, and the sports I watch
futbol!

My most unusual or impressive skill

do not have any....that i know of or recognize.

ENTERTAINMENT ADD/EDIT THESE TOPICS ON YOUR OWN PROFILE

The last great book I read
"The Inheritance" by Sahar Khalifeh

In my stereo right now, you'll find...
Depeche Mode, Belanova

5 albums I can't live without
"Violator" Depeche Mode "Exitos" Moenia "Extra Virgin" Olive "First Album" Miss Kitten & The Hacker "Finisterre" Saint Etienne

The best movie I saw this year
Trade

Movies which spend the most time in my DVD player
Intacto, todo sobre mi madre

Shows I Tivo (or would)?
actually, i dont have cable. yes i know, SIN, but it would be A&E The first 48 Hours

Favorite on-screen sex scene
maybe in Sex y Lucia?

DATING ADD/EDIT THESE TOPICS ON YOUR OWN PROFILE
Activities I'd enjoy on a date

air hockey, bowling, picnics, people watching

A date should be planned
well you should have an idea, but the best dates are the ones that start at a meeting point and develop as the day/night goes on

On a first date, I expect
honesty, but i expect that all the time ;)



I had one date from this. He was nice, not my type, and a lil too aggressive about sex. he contacted me stating that he liked my response to the "this is sexier" and me saying Nutella. so when we went on a date, i gifted him a jar of nutella

*le sigh, all this will be good writing material ;)

<3
the lazy dater

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you ;)