Thursday, March 12, 2009

no more card giving.

Post By:Lady A

Lady A,

Hi. Just wanted to email you and thank you for the great time. It was nice emailing you and getting to know you. You seem like a great person, with a great personality, and someone I would have loved to have gotten to know better.

Sadly, I am not so sure you're that interested in me. I understand you're busy and I think its great you're finding work, but I don't even get a text or email anymore. I still have your card on my desk (along with the 10 Lady N gave me) but I probably should take them down. Let me know. If you'd like to try to get to know me, I am still willing. If not, good luck. I'm sure a great girl like yourself can find someone.

Take care
Creme Brulee


I feel like shite. how does one respond: "hi, i am not that into you, yes the emails were great but i felt no spark, i kept thinking of secret almost the whole time i was with you. your great, but not for me. how on earth did you fall for me so "quickly"? what happened to the other gals you messaged? and big huge turnoff for all this.

i will never do internet dating again. ever.period. .

5 comments:

  1. just let it go. Its for the best. Sometimes you don't have to over think or over explain everything. This is one of those times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Miss A how about we elevate Rodney's status from lurker to our second male co- contributor to the blawg. How's about it Sir R? I"m sure you have some stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creme Brulee def sealed his fate by sending the email. Yechhhh. A little too pathetic. Sorry. Nice don't cut it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Thanks Frijolita! I am okay with being a special guest star on this show. Also like Silent Bob, the less i speak-the more important it sounds when i do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, Silent Bob is in the hizzouse!

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)