Thursday, March 5, 2009

can't it be easy?

PostBy:Lady A

simplicity is key. 
characters in the play: boy and girl
feelings:either you like or don't like
communication: honest/open
time: when its mutual and when both parties would like to spend it together.

technology damages simplicity.
others meddle too much.
expectations ruin the natural attraction/initial feelings
communication-so connected-yet so far apart.
time together-feels like a chore.


*that's why i love moments when you first meet and you can have that passion without thought. 

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean.
    I have no idea why I mettle with the details when it can be so simple.
    I guess it's always been my nature to worry and deal with drama.

    I'm working on it.
    I want to be so much better and to be happy and let things happen for once in a relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be honest. thats why i have not been overly upset with the guy i "sorta-like"

    cuz if it happens it happens. nothing is forced.

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)