Tuesday, March 10, 2009

EPIC NIGHT!!!!

Wow guys I don't even know where to begin. Okay well, first off I'm part of  the COUCHSURFING COMMUNITY.  What it is, is that people from all over the world sleep on random people's couches and host weekly events.  This is totally legit and you need to have positive references to participate.  I check the message boards and this couchsurfer named Jenny posts a message asking if anyone wanted to join her to check out The Black Lips Show last night at the Bowery Ballroom . I respond saying yes but at the last minute my credit card wasn't budging so I  cancelled and told her that I was going to meet some other couchsurfers at Arlene's Grocery for Rock and Roll Karaoke night.  So I'm about to go to Arlene's when she texts me saying that this TWITTER friend of hers has a free ticket to The BLack Lips show last night.  She gave me his # and I go meet up with him at 57th and 7th ave. He ends up being the lamest fucking conversation I've had since BIRTH. The guy is some douchebag wallstreet prick who's not into music at ALL and only scored the tickets from his brother.  I end up trying to make a conversation with him in the car  but ugh he was so dry. Anyway, we get to the Bowery Ballroom and I meet up with Jenny and she introduced me to a fellow courchsurfer French astrophysicist NYU PHD candidate. I ended up moshing with him once The Black Lips came on. Omg seriously so much fun guys. I haven't moshed like that in a while. They KILLED last night..so awesome. By the way they're going to be in Brooklyn tonight if anyone want's to go, I'm SO DOWN to see them again. AMAZING SHOW!!! So we danced together and he was totally feeling me. Once the show finished I mentioned that another couchsurfer invited me to Rock and Roll Karaoke night over at Arlene's grocery. So we drive over go inside and meet up with the rest of the couchsurfers. HOLY HELL SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! We all totally ROCKED OUT at Karaoke. They played everything from Bon Jovi to PRINCE. I swear this hot ass John Bender looking punk sang the hell out of PURPLE RAIN by PRINCE. He was so good and all I could think about was taking him in the corner and making out with him. ANYWAY, at the end of the night all us ladies got on stage and moshed out the the Beastie Boys as we sang into the microphone. Seriously so much fun...you guys HAVE to hang with me!!!! I dropped off Jenny at the train station and then Mr. NYU got in the front seat. Once I dropped him off he kissed me and asked me if I was doing anything the later today. I told him I had a job interview but that we could hang this upcoming weekend. I think he liked the fact that I'm a little bit of a wild child with some smarts. So I just checked my phone and he said good luck on your job interview tomorrow, see you soon- Alex *swoons* So much fun tonight!!!!!! I'm going back to Arlene's for rock on roll Karaoke next Monday and you guys better be there!!!!!!! AWESOME NIGHT!!!!!!! So I'm inviting him to my friends birthday party and then I'm asking him and Jenny to check out The Casualties show at Europa in Brooklyn on the 15th. You guys are more than welcome to come. Sure to be a kick ass show!!! OI OI OI!!!

2 comments:

  1. omg your too cute! so much energy! tell me more abt mr.nyu! when is the date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha we're going out this saturday to the Cellar Bar where my friend is throwing her party and we're having dinner before hand. HUzzzzzah!!! I think I found me a winner. He might be too nice for me though. I like punk rock bad boys. I'm also going to this party on Friday which he might be going to as well. I went out with a French guy once, this will be my second. Omg at the end of the date he kissed me but then he also took my hand and kissed it too. WHAT!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete

I see you ;)